In 2008, the Lakeland Vascular Institute (LVI) was opened in order to meet the growing needs of vascular patients in our community. The Lakeland Vascular Institute is a center of excellence and is a subsidiary of Radiology and Imaging Specialists. By working together, we provide a multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment for our patients. From peripheral vascular disease, tumor ablation, and patients on dialysis, to the treatment of compression fractures and uterine fibroids, the Institute is designed to simplify the process of diagnosis and treatment of our patients.
Our accredited facilities are staffed with experienced and dedicated radiologists. Our radiologists are available 24 hours a day to give quick and precise film interpretations and also to answer any questions from our patients or referring physicians. We welcome STAT requests. Our radiologists currently provide radiologic procedures and interpretations for:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center (LRMC), Lakeland, FL
- Winter Haven Hospital, Winter Haven, FL
- Bert Fish Medical Center, New Symrna, FL
- Bartow Regional Medical Center, Bartow, FL
- South Florida Baptist Hospital, Plant City, FL
- Gessler Clinic, Winter Haven, FL
- Bond Clinic, Winter Haven, FL
Should you have any questions, need further assistance, or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at 863-577-0316.